- 1 Honeycrisp apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 pieces of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 flour tortillas
- Bring a large skillet pan to medium heat.
- Once the pan is hot, place the tortilla in the pan and layer on the bacon pieces, apples, and cheddar cheese.
- Top with the other tortilla and cook for about two minutes or until the bottom tortilla is golden brown.
- Use a spatula to check often. Flip the quesadilla being careful to keep ingredients sandwiched between the two tortillas.
- Once the other tortilla is golden brown, your quesadilla is ready.