- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked, cooled and dice into small cubes
- 1 1/4 cups chopped golden delicious apple, or gala or Fuji apple (chop small)
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 1 (5.3 oz.) container fat-free plain Greek yogurt (heaping 1/2 cup)
- 2 Tbsps. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsps. red wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 tsp finely chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lettuce or whole grain bread, for serving
- Add chicken, apples, pecans and cranberries to a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate small mixing bowl mix together Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, rosemary, mustard, honey and onion powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over chicken mixture then toss to evenly coat. Serve in lettuce or on whole grain bread.